The annual runway Dubai fashion show
- A multi-cultural platform created to feature truly creative and passionate fashion designers.
- An inspirational event for talented, established and emerging fashion designers to showcase their creativity.
- 1200+ attendees with a demographic of ~70/30 female to male and ages between 25-60 years with medium to high-end socio economic status.
- An effective avenue to deliver corporate brand/product marketing and communications objectives palm jumeirah – a unique destination quick facts demographics.
Sofitel the palm, hotel, resort & spa built of the east crescent of dubai’s magical palm jumeirah island, reflects the allure of french polynesia in the arabian gulf grand, ballroom with over 1000+reception capacity.
Previous participating designers
- Donaco Couture (UAE)
- Si Fashion Galerie (UAE)
- Nazreen Idris (Malaysia)
- Modupe Omonze (UAE)
- Farida Style (UAE)
- Tina Lobondi (UK)
- Victoria Strange (UAE)
- Ghawashi Couture (UAE)
- Amraoui Couture (UAE)
- Helen Couture (UK)
- Annamaria Patronella (Italy)
- Bylima Couture ( Netherlands)
- Shaleen Cheah (UAE)
- Khaled Al Ayoub (Kuwait)
- Walid Atallah (UAE)
- NHN Couture (Nigeria)
- Aisha Al Shamsi (UAE)
- Yazy Couture (UAE)
- Pistis (Ghana)
- Ikramini noori (Sweden)
- Eliana Murargy (Mozambique)
- Riva (Kuwait)
- Himmih (The Netherlands)
- Aisha Thichathorn (Thailand)
- Khatoons (India)
- New Miuz (Mauritius)
- Tatiana Shabelnik (USA)
- Stevie boi (USA)
Welcome to season iv
Season IV overview:
- 3 day event from the 8th – 10th november, 2016 at sofitel the palm hotel resort and spa, palm jumeirah with an expected 1200+ attending guests.
- Activities will include an opening gala night dinner, creative fashion talent competition and runway fashion collection presentations.
- After party social sessions with industry celebrities, iconic designers, fashion retailers and entrepreneurs and over 30+ media house representatives.
Why participate in runway Dubai^
- Dubai is fast becoming one of the key fashion capitals in the world.
- Runway dubai provides a cost effective and prestigious international platform to receive wide publicity & recognition of your brand in the region.
- An excellent opportunity to network with buyers and retailers, enhancing the marketability of your brand and yielding high net returns and value for your investment.
Styles and structure:
- Relay style presentation ensuring guest participation providing designers with high visibility & exposure
- Open public event with a highly diverse and multicultural community
- Designers are encouraged to showcase & express their creativity without limitations however, designers are advised to take into consideration the “cultural sensitivity” of the region.
Runway presentation packages and Application process
- Size of collection is limited to 15 looks maximum.
- All runway models provided.
- Backstage model hair stylist and make-up artist.
- Use of a rolling rack & steamer.
- Photo & video packages of your collection on the runway.
- Preparation and changing area for models adjacent to show area.
- Single page profile inclusion in the season IV fashion brochure distributed to over 1000+ attending guests.
- Brand inclusion and publicity on the runway Dubai website and social media.
- 2 VIP tickets for designers invited guests.
- Size of collection is up to 20 looks maximum.
- All benefits from standard package++
- Total of 4 VIP tickets for designers invited guests.
- 4-page “lookbook” and profile inclusion in the runway dubai fashion brochure.
- Designer brand feature and dedicated promotion on the runway dubai website.
- Designers must be prepared to present a minimum of 15 looks up to a maximum of 20 looks.
- Designers are required to provide: a brief profile of the designer designer fashion line with a minimum 150 words.
- 2 coloured high resolution digital personal headshot photos
- 1 high resolution digital image of brand logo.
- Minimum 4 sample full body photo shot of proposed looks and brief description of collection concept.
- Designers need to fill out the online registration form at the runway Dubai website www.runwaydubai.com or submit duly completed printed registration form.
- Application will be reviewed by runway Dubai team and designer will be notified of acceptance and approval of application.
- Designer will be required to pay the full participation fee within 14 calendar days of notification of approval of application.